Thursday, December 30, 2010

I just got ROBBED!

I thought my end of 2010 will be great like years before, but im wrong.
30th December 2010 is my bad & scariest day of my life.

Ok, the stories is like this...

After work I planned to watch Luth friendly match at Stadium Cheras.
After that game we planned to watch midnight movie, and luth asked me to buy a shirt and pants so that he can change after game. After work I went to Sogo to buy his stuff.
Then around 8pm I reach Stadium Cheras, where located just in front of HUKM.
I park my car in front of KFC and there's a lot of people. But then the thing happened so fast.
Just after I park the car, these rempit punch my car's window and took my bag.
He and his friend didnt wear so-called the helmet, so YES I DO RECOGNIZE HIS FACE.
But then I was still in shock and my head bleed, I cant recognize his motorcycle & the plat no.
Thank god my bb still in my hand, but my nokia is in my beg where I save all important number in it.
So I only have a few number, but no one pick up my calls.
I bbm-ing my RC's group and asked for help. They called me straightly.
But yet they took awhile cause they're from somewhere.
I drove to find nearest police station by myself, and menggigil like crazy.
I took 30 minutes to find the police station I still couldnt find, cause my mind is block by shock.
End up I stopped at these Carwash at Bandar Tasik Permaisuri and these group of boys help me.
They calm me down, I almost fainted. They called the policeman and clean up my car.
Police came and bring me to police station. Then UT and Apip came.
After I made the report they asked me to go to Balai Pudu to see their Pegawai,
The reason why is because if they catch these guys I can go for "kawat cam" cause I do remember their faces. UT bring me back and now Im still in shock. Their faces always in my mind.
I still can hear the glasses broken and all the incident.
YA ALLAH give me the strenght to be strong again.

To everyone who concerned, keep on msg-ing, tweet & called THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
To my brothers UT, APIP, YUZRAND, JAWER, WAK, BIBIR, JOE and the rest of RC's, I cant imagine I faced this situation alone, BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS!
To my one & only tiger, MOHD LUTH ABU HASSAN, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

GOD BLESS!

And to both rempits, dunia ini bulat, what goes around comes around, KARMA will hit you worst than you hit my car's window and my life. ALLAH itu maha besar. And the sad-est part is, these guys are malay. And still young, their age I think around 18-21 years old.

I took it as a ujian dari-NYA. Maybe KARMA from my previous mistakes just hit me. Alhamdulillah im alive. Ini semua pengajaran, so to all my dear ladies please be extra careful, dont put your handbag in passenger's seat. Put it somewhere where no one can see.

2 comments:

NeenaAnuar said...

Dear.. be strong ok.. I know how you feel.. and it's not easy to CTRL+ALT+DLT all this trauma & bad memories!

Kak Neena even till now still in trauma... susah nak keluar malam.. nampak parang pun boleh jadik like nak histeria jerk.. nampak org naik motor with full face helmet pun tak boleh...

Takpe dear... as u said.. ini semua ujian dari Allah.. yg penting Cna selamat.. material kite boleh carik.. nyawa lebih berharga kan.. and as perompak jahanam tu.. memang ade balasan utk diaorg.. antara cepat ngan lambat jerk..

U take care dear.. take a good rest.. Luv & Big Hugs! :*

Haseena said...

Thank you kakak for the supports!
yeah I do need it so much :)
and thank you for your concerned.

*HUGS&KISSES*