Monday, December 13, 2010

REGISTER NOW!

Today Suruhanjaya Pilihanraya Malaysia came to our company.
Why? So that anyone who never register can do it today, and its easy and faster!
I already register 2 years back but I never mengundi :)
InsyaAllah next Pilihanraya I will do it but still consider which party I should choose. Ngee :D
Im Dr. Mahathir biggest fan, only he can managed Malaysian's ka-ching & development.
That is my point of view, if yours is different its ok. Everyone has different thought right ;)
So please friends, go register now! Its for our future too!

My crazy HR Manager - Joanne Abdullah :D

Can you see that guy in the middle, thats Helmy checking his status.

Haha :) Nak jugak!Kenapa mata saya makin sepet?


1 Malaysia, Seyna.

4 comments:

S a b b y & J a i said...

cna... i pn tak register lagi huhuh :p wlpn bangunan SPR depan blok i hahaahahahahaha!!!!!

Haseena said...

Hahaha :D I dah lama register but yet tak pernah undi pun. Pegi la register cepat! dah tua dah tu ;p

Anonymous said...

apesal pict i xde?ala bias...i tau la i xmakan subway'sss... :-I

Haseena said...

I tau lah u makan subway dgn DN je,
tunggu la depan nama i dah ada D nnt.
Hehehe :D u punye pic blurrr lah!