Monday, December 20, 2010

KARMA BABY KARMA!

This is for you "sister" ;)

Like i said before, what goes around comes around.
Nak gaduh gaduh pun buang masa sajaaa ;)
You samakan I dengan "lembu", I diam.
You panggil I "bitch", I diam.
You've made a special album for me dekat FB, I diam.
You buat status macam macam kutuk kutuk me kat FB, I diam.
You know why?
cause if I layan orang macam you I sama jer macam "lembu" yang you maksudkan.
I ada akal and waras berfikir, and I know what I did. I think before do any action ;)
Everytime I bump into u I always smile, you know why?
cause you dont even know me and so do I.
I dont even know you at all. If i made the wrong decision why am I still with Luth?
We're getting married! and we're happy couple! envy us? oh-puhlezzz!
After you both break up you've made bad stories about us, what we did is keep silent.
And a few months later,
you boleh pulak in relationship with Luth's team mate who 6 years younger than you.
Come on loser! What are you trying to do? Nak jumpa I kat stadium ke? Hee :D
You akan lagi sakit hati everytime you saw me right? Hehehe ;p
And yesterday one of my kakak said they both dah break up
because the boy's family tak suka that girl.
Kekekeke :) mana tak nyaaa, you be with orang yang berasal dari Kelantan dan keluarganya beragama, tapi when u went out with his family pakai hot pants, heee :) silap besar disitu!
Andddd now dengar cerita she dengan one of luth's friend jugak! ber-pass pass.
"kakak" saya bukan nak tunjuk pandai ke apa ke, tapi you're older than me,
you should be mature by now.
No more play around with different guys, it looks cheap! pathetic, like seriously.
Jangan tunjuk diri tu hebat, tak baik. Jangan mengata orang tak baik. Look at you now!
Dah macam bola, pass sana pass sini.
I forgive you, apa yang you cakap pasal I selama ni
even you tak kenal I, I tetap maafkan you.
And I really hope you're never exist in my life ever again :)
Semoga you sedar and change before the guys "chop" you as a cheap girl ok!
Have a great life lady! *smiling*

3 comments:

Dinni Aneesa Zakaria said...

Semoga you sedar and change before the guys "chop" you as a cheap girl ok!

hahaha. you always right kak seena. BE STRONG yeah :) send my regards kat abg luth ♥

norahulfa said...

dari semalam akak x sabaq nak komen.... seena, if i can like more then 1k, i do it seena!! i like your this entry okeh!!!! suke2x 1000x ssssssssukkkka sangat!!!

Haseena said...

Anees darl : Yup, stay strong and keep silent is my secret weapon. Buang masa gaduh, just let the karma do their work ;)

Kak Nora : Kannnnnn! Me likey too :D thanks kakak, u & kak azue always being my 1st supporter *winks*