Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Congratulations young TIGERS!


Congratulations YOUNG TIGERS!
Eventhough I only knew a few players but yet
i'm so proud of y'all achievement!
Its our dream since ages, after many years now the CUP is ours!
Im so proud to be a Malaysian ;)
Malaysia Boleh!
Please maintain your performance boys,
this is the beginning of your journey.


And Thank You to our Prime Minister for giving us
Public Holiday tomorrow (Friday).
But there is no public holiday for my company - SAD!
Because of this particular Act - Act 60D, Employment Act.
*diam*


And my love,
Felda United won friendly match vs kelantan 4-0, Congrats my dear.
And tonight he got friendly with Terengganu, Good Luck sayang!
I will skip my body combat class to watch you in action.
Its been awhile, after your long holiday now you're back in action.
Good Luck!


Love, Seena.


No comments: