Saturday, December 25, 2010

HoHoHoHoliday ;)

I had so much FUN this weekend ;)
Theres nothing much to say, it was last minute plan yet everything went smoothly.

On Saturday I had a really bad PMS day, with EVERYTHING especially work.
So Luth decided to bring me to somewhere to cheer me up.
Friday night he said he wanted to bring me to PD,
The Legend International Water Homes.
It was last minute so when we called for make a reservation
they said the place is fully booked ;( I really want to go there,
the place is quite nice and every room have a private swimming pool. cool meh!
Tungguuuuu! very soon we will book the place for us,
or maybe for our pre-wed photog :)
Of course not just us, we plan to invite Wan & Boii to join us.
Since the plan to PD canceled I plan just to go to Ikea to get my fav swedish meatballs ;)
And on Saturday morning - NOT! HAHA!
Luth's morning is actually 12pm, he said lets go to Sungai Gabai!
Since I pun tak pernah pergi Sg Gabai so OK LETS GO!
FYI, Im not a big fan for bermandi mandi di sungai.
I sedikit takut mandi dekat sungai sungai ni, I prefer pergi pulau dari sungai sungai ni.
But since I was born theres a few sungai I dah pernah pergi termasuk
Gunung Ledang, Sg Congkak & Sg Tekala ;)
Luth terus plan with Wan & Boii, they ON with the plan. Hee Im so excited!
We had our lunch at Ikea first and I bought 1 dozen Ikea curry puff for our picnic.


MY FAV!

SEDAP! Enuff said ;)

Ikea Curry Puff

Not a big fan lah konon kannnn! sampai sana macam dah naik syeikhh lah pulakkkk!
Ada batu batu yang boleh jadi slides ala ala dekat Sunway Lagoon, jakun kejap!
Luth, Wan & Boii dah macam macam aksi dah, most of the time I snap their picca.
I had soooo much fun, like seriously I never thought I can having fun like this way :D
We mandi and play the slides until almost maghrib, and masa tu dah hujan lebat,
We clean up, solat and dinner dekat area area situ jugak.
Wan & Boii nak balik terus after that but me & Luth straight go to Alamanda to watch movies.


Loving you is my full time job ;)

Boii, Me & Wan

Luth Love

Me in action

Wan

Boii

Luth with the kids. HAHA!




Kanak kanak riang :D

Plan was to do a movie marathon, tapi movie time semua clash so tak jadi,
we watched Meet the parents little fockers, this movie is SO FUNNAYH! Hee :D
But you must watch the previous fockers movies before watch this one, the 3rd.
Watching movie is so unplanned, we didnt bring our sweater, shaitss!
dah la movie kat alamanda sejuk!
and I wear short and shirt yang agak nipis.
Luckily ada satuuu je kedai yang baru tutup half door - Giordano.
HAHAHA! and luckily this shop ada jual sweater,
me bought a green sweater and a baby-T,
Luth bought a purple sweater. Its help us a lot! HAHA!


Wassup y'all?!



Love, C-na

No comments: