Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wawa is back ;)



After long holiday, WAWA is back! :)
Kak C-na misses you so so much.
Im so happy to know that you're having fun!
2 weeks at Singapore with her bestie, she said what she did there is makan &
shop till drop.
HAHAHA :D what to do, we're from the same genetic.
She's FAT now! yes! and she MUST go swimming class at least twice a week to lose weight.
Luckily she joined the same gym, so we can go together ;)
And we got a good news for her, she got into high school she aimed since ages.
Sek Men Jalan 4, Bandar Baru Bangi. The only Sekolah Bestari at Bangi.
They only accept 5A's students and yang penting ZERO rempit!
FYI! Bangi ni macam world of "rempit", based on my experience okeyh!
Dari primary school sampai form 4 I sekolah dekat Subang Jaya, and bila form 5 kena tukar sekolah Bangi it was really a nightmare - serious I culture shock! kena halau sebab tak pakai tudunglah, nak kena berhentikan sekolah sebab attendance teruklah, BUTTTTT my result still ok and they tak boleh buat apa apa.
I kena buli dengan mamat mamat rempit ni kow kow punyaaaa, siap bila exam kalau sitting ikut alphabet and I dapat tempat at the back dierang boleh sound I cakap "Hey seena kau bukan rempit gi duduk depan!",
I was like FINEEEE! and kalau tiru tu bukan menjeling2 tau, terus ambik paper yang I tengah tulis tu,
tapi failed jugakkkkk. Anddd bila I dapat result best cakap I macam macam, pfft.
And I remembered I told them after school kalau jumpa, I takkan tegur sebab I dah penat kena time sekolah,
So dont aspect me to say hi or whatever ok! Hehehehe :) biasalah dah PHOBIA!
Back to Wawa's, Im so happy she got into that school, like seriously HAPPY!
So she wont face the same situation like what I faced back then.
Wawa adik akak, I hope you like the pressie! Congrats again for UPSR result - 5A's!
Good Luck for your new journey, high school u will face a lot of drama :) so dont worry, I know u will get through all the teenager's problems. Hee :) Been there done that!
Love you lots!


HugsKisses, Kak C-na

No comments: