Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Salam Maal Hijrah 1432

Banyak sangat benda terjadi tahun ni :) more than I expected!
Ada suka ada duka, this is life. The colorful of life.
  • New Job ( which is out of my line, and I do miss my old JOB ;( ) I miss ASTRO!
  • Engaged with love of my life, Mohd Lot Abu Hassan
  • Ex Boss, Arwah Abg Din Beramboi kembali ke rahmatullah ;(
  • New baby in the house :) - Baby Aira, Mama Seena loves you!
Itu a lil things happened to me this year. Hopefully this year rezeki mencurah dan segalanya berjalan lancar.

Last week Maju Holdings did a Jumble Sale at Maju Junction to get a donation for one of our staff yang mengidap sakit buah pinggang. Dia kena jual his own house and many of his assets to bought new kidney at China. And yeah I did donate my ka-ching by buy-ing a few stuff.
So last weekend, I banyak menghabiskan masa bersama Luth dan teman teman.
But before lepak with them, I asked my sister Syamira to come over to my office so that after office hour I can bring her to chose her birthday pressie. Knowing her, she's a bit boy-ish so she chose a sport's watch.
Hurm, suka hati la asalkan dia happy :) lama ok dia pilih jam. Almost 1 hour in that watch shop.
Then on Thursday after work I watched 2 movies back to back at Alamanda with Mr Love.
Ngankung was so funnayh buy sadly when it comes to Due Date I slept from the beginning till end.
Penat sangat kot, balik kerja terus pergi marathon movie. I MUST watch it again cause Luth said the movie was funnayh too! damn you seena!
On Sunday we went to Sunway Pyramid for window shopping :)
After few hours, Dayana Anak Wayang a.k.a Adik bbm-ing me and nak jumpa since dah lama sgt x jumpa.
She came with her boyfie, and we all lepak dekat Starbucks sampai lebam.
OMG adik akak miss chit chat with you soo soooo much. And we laughed like no ones there. Hee :D
And last weekend I met all my brothers back sebab lamaaaa la sangat tak jumpa.
I miss Yuzrand, Apip, Wawan, Ut and the rest. We all lepak sampai pagi. Hehehe. Lama dah tak lepak macam tu. Before this I was so stressed up about all the negative happened around me but now Haseena is BACK! Agagagagagaga :D


YES IM BACK PEOPLE! THE FUN HASEENA!

I let her chose what she wants :) Hope you loves it!

I bought few things last week at Jumble Sale

Love you adik @ Dayana Anak Wayang

My Mr Love

I bought this earing at Jumble Sale






Love, C-na


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO NEW HR INDIAN STAFF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Haseena said...

GILA!That earing cantik ok!