Monday, December 13, 2010

Ka-Ching! Ka-Ching! Ka-Ching!

Moi full-time JOB

YES! Shop till I drop :) Luth said I have to stop spending for awhile.
At least before we get married. There is many things to settle & to buy of course.
Since we plan to buy a house before married, I have to stop my full-time job for awhile,
JUST FOR A WHILE!
Shop till droppppp --> memang akan drop sampai kena marah! Shopping is a good therapy trust me.
Even banyak dress yang beli I tak pernah pakai, but I memang ada penyakit pantang tengok barang cantik ;)
Anugerah dari-NYA, suka benda cantik, nak buat macam manakan - Bersyukurlah. ngee :D
But not only me yang suka shopping, Luth pun memang sukaaa sangat shop.
He tend to borong the whole boutique when he on shopping mood - again trust me!
And if masuk kedai hand-phone confirm he will changed his phone.
But if he is on shopping mood lah, if me every second I've got that mood :D its natural inside me. hee ;)

So yeah, today I promise myself to stop shop for awhile until I get married :D InsyaAllah.

Zero ka-ching, it's seyna!

2 comments:

S a b b y & J a i said...

seriously boleh caye keeee u'll stop shopping :p hehehehe...

Haseena said...

Omg,kannnn!i dah promise myself since uitm lg.i hope i can this time :D