Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Touch Of Red Year End Party 2010"

Before I start this entry, I would love to say BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH &
WELCOME HOME!
I just cant imagine my life without you now ;) Thank you for walk into my heart and please do permanently stay!
I need you and only you! Dont worry I wont be naughty when you're not around
cause only you in moi heart ;)
Ok, mood jiwang kejap! but yeah just nak express my feeling towards him. Ngeee :D

Back to the topic, last night is Maju Year End Party, and the theme is Touch Of Red.
As I mention in previous entry I chose to wear a RED dress and RED pumps shoe ;)
The party went very well, everyone had so much fun eating, dancing, snapping picca (moi fav)
And everyone did respect the theme, everyone look REDDDDD! so pretty.
I didnt prepared anything for this event, the hair-do and make up i did it myself.
Malas nak pergi saloon and rasa membazir pulak bila I boleh buat sendirikan,
Since I can do it myself, bila dah siap I bukaklah saloon kat Level 26 ni :)
So that my colleague look pretty too!
Yes the main reason why I attend the party is to support every Maju's event &
of course for snapping picca.
What to do, besides shopping I loves photography. Hee :D My baby Nikon!
So yeah, enjoy the pictures ok!
































Banyakkan pictures, tapi ini baru suku. Theres more in my pc and will upload it in my FB soon!


Kisses, Haseena ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya suka bergambar dengan kamera awak.sekian.

Haseena said...

Nanti we go snap snap picca lagi okeh!