Thursday, December 16, 2010

YOU just knock my door!

Dato' Nora, Joanne & Me
Yesterday I went to Body Combat class with Joanne and Dato Nora.
It was my first time & yes I had so much fun during that session walaupun separuh mati.
10 fast songs non-stop, 3rd song I dah pancit dah but gagahkan diri jugak! hee ;D
Jealous tengok regular yang dah fit and managed to do all the steps perfectly and FAST!
I will become one of them really soon! Yes SOON baby!
I will maintain Body Combat class every Tuesday & Wednesday,
Yoga & Cycling class I will go when im free and of course everyday I will run at the treadmill for 30 mins.
But every Saturday I might go for line dance, ngee :D
Come on c-na, you can do it! 5kgs je kottt! Joanne said I will get addicted to body combat class and yes what she said is soooooo trueeee-weeeeeee! Huhuhuhu :p
Cant wait for next session y'all! Who interested lets join me! Stay fit & healthy peeps!


Love, C-na.

No comments: