Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

I think its not too late to wish all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!
Semoga Allah murahkan rezeki dan permudahkan segala yang dirancang. Amin :)

This year we celebrated different than years before.
If last last year we celebrated at the club but this year we decided to just celebrated at
somewhere we never do before. Yes, everything is un-planned.
Before we started our journey few hours to new year eve, me & luth went to workshop to fixed my car's window and then around 530pm we went to Pavilion to watch a few movies.
We watched Bloody Camp at 745pm, its a Korean movie. Malas nak cerita sebab biasa je for me.
And we also bought The Tourist for 115am show, but the tickets wasted because of unplanned activities.

After the movie, we thought of lepak at La Bodega to wait for the new year countdown,
but sadly the place and every restaurants was really freaking pack and theres no one single seat at all.
We're hanging and doing nothing for almost 1 hour and we started bored with the situation.
At 1130pm luth said lets go for karaoke at RedBox, Yes! why not we never celebrate new year eve at karaoke before, so we went there and luckily there is still have a room for us :))
And seriously, there was so happening cause 1130pm every customer must be at the lobby for few games they already prepared for us and also lucky draw. we're not lucky that night, hee :D its ok!
I've met Huda, she came with her brother and also I've met my friend Izzat, Abu, Shanaz & their gf's.
Owh and before that Hairi from Anak Wayang tegur me, OMG lama ok tak jumpa,
He one of the good contestant I pernah jaga and deal with, and until now dia still respect me.
SUMPAH HAPPENING AND BEST! lupa kejap kejadian 30th December :D
And guess what we karaoke until almost 4am and we missed our 115am movie. pembazirankan? I know!

So yeah here I put some pictures of Me & My one & only tiger on New Year Eve :























Banyakkan? Hee :)) what to do, im a camerawhore! Thats me like it or not.
There's more in Luth's FB.
So yeah, can you see how Luth trying so hard to make me feel better from the bad incident?
Thats why I thank god that i've met him and im so grateful being with him.
Thank you sayang, I wish everything we've planned this year went well. Amin Amin Amin :))
Love you & Happy New Year!


Love, Seena.

No comments: