Monday, December 27, 2010

PMS

Ok, I am F-ing pissed off right here right now!
Come on, this is so not me and I know I dont belong here.
But my experiences taught me a lot. I MEAN A LOT!
Can you list how many company you already work with? - tak boleh kan?
You know why? cause you dah selesa sangat dekat sini!
Ok I am still young but heyyy! I learned a lot from previous company ok!
And I do learned my mistakes before.

LISTEN! I asked the same freaking thing everyday,
and because of someone's shit you put the blame on me.
And when Im not around baru pandai pandai take action, F YOU!
Should I be in two different place to do YOUR work and MINE?
Tu la, kalau dah last minute buat kerja start la nak menunding satu jari kat orang lain,
lain empat jari kat mereka, mereka tak sedar ke? WAKE UP!
Im not here to deal with un-professional people and FYI I hate this situation.

Whatever, C-Na.

No comments: