Tuesday, December 14, 2010

NOooOoo!

Keep fit and stay healthy is a MUST for everyone.
As a footballer, Luth MUST extra fit & healthy, because of that everytime off season he will work out at the gym by himself. He joined TLS Fitness at Kajang 2 months back (October). He paid for a year, yes a year means 12 months ya friends,
and he paid RM118 x 12 = RM1416. Big number? YES I KNOW.
But its worth it because their facilities is really "wow" for me, they have more than 50 classes per-week!
The classes include Energy Studio which is Body Combat, Cycling Studio, Mind & Body Studio (Yoga), Swimming, Aerobic, and all the machine is great, TRUST ME! Its really worth it!

Only @ TLS Fitness, Kajang
December schedule ;)



Buttttttt, seriously the management is HELL SUCKS! I always misunderstand with them! like always!
Ok let me tell you what I just faced.
last month luth decided to change his membership and he wanted to give it to me.
WHY? Because after start season he get a year passes at True Fitness, Taipan USJ.
So we think that we only need to pay for the membership fees which cost RM100.
But when we call them last few weeks, they said that we need to pay RM236.
Because he joined 2 months back, I need to pay 2 months so that my membership is 12 months.
But I just want to continue Luth's package, which 10 months left.
But they said need to follow their so-called-policies.
oooo...masa baru nak join ckp bom bom bom, ni boleh tu boleh, but nowwww! *stupid*
Hey, we paid 12 months dah tau, with our own money - CUSTOMER ALWAYS RIGHT!
So where is our right here? Stupid dumb dumb!

*Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla*

So yesterday after training Luth went to TLS Fitness to settle the payment and change the membership thingy.
But know what, sudah tukar nombor wangnyeeeeee = RM326! WHATTA"F"!
Yes, suka suki dia nak tukar tukar amount kannnnnn. Sumpah I will figure it out!
And of course since Im the one who replace him so I need to sign up myself kan.
So I went there with Luth at night after work, and guess whatttttt --->
They CHANGED THE AMOUNT AGAIN! now they add up RM112.10 *confused*
Even when they explained I still dont understand till now.
HE ALREADY PAID FULL PAYMENT FOR A YEAR STUPID MANAGEMENT!
And now after they add up RM112.10 the amount I have to pay is RM438.10.
And we thought of nak freeze the account so tak payah la tukar membership and no need to pay any amount,
but yang kelakarnya nak freeze pun kena bayar ok! HAHAHAHA :D *duniawi*
Each month I freeze I need to pay 20% from one month fees, which is RM23.60.
So bayangkanlah kalau bayar 10 months we have to pay RM236. STUPID KAN!
Kalau ada medical letter explained why I MUST freeze the account baru free. pfft.
Luth tu lelaki bukan perempuan mana boleh pregnant! *crazy*
So nak tak nak we bayarlah RM438.10 sebab kalau freeze lagilah membazir.
BUT I WILL FIGURE IT OUT! tak kisah lah dgn manager ke top management ke yang penting I WILL!
Im gonna ask them to calculate in front of me! I willing to bring my own calculator.
Come on, Im the customer, like it or not CUSTOMER ALWAYS RIGHT!
Keep it in your BRAIN people!

Yeah after dah bayar everything so now I kenalah rajin pergi gym tu.
Memang I kena pergi because now I dah put on weight, I have to lose weight at least 5kgs before May :)
Luckily Joanne pun one of TLS Fitness member, so this Thursday I got a Body Combat Date with her after work. The best part is my brother, Hanan pun member gym tu jugak, and dah lama pun rupanya.
My youngest sister, Wawa pun baru je joined last month. Good! After this we can go togetherness. Ngee :D
Joanne said I will get addicted to Body Combat Class so yeah I hope so cause i really miss my skinny shape.

P/s : Sayang, I promise akan mengurangkan berat badan at least 5 kgs before May after mengeluarkan duit yang banyak *diam*




Your customer, Seena.

No comments: