Thursday, January 20, 2011

Preparation from A to T

THINGS TO DO!

Kursus Kahwin [Checked!]
Barang Hantaran [Checked!]
Wedding dress both side [Checked!]
Nikah's dress [Checked!]
Photographer [ Checked!]
Videographer [Not yet]
Hiasan Hantaran [Checked!]
Gifts [Not yet]
Invitation Card [Not yet]
Catering [Not yet]
Imam [Checked!]
Canopy [Not yet]
Pelamin [50/50]
P.A System [Not yet]
Room's Decoration [Not yet]


Actually there is a lots more in the list, but I just listed what is the most important.
And yes, now I am busy browse-ing bridal hairstyle.
Still not so sure what style I wanna do ;)
Of course im gonna wear "tudung" during my akad nikah *mom's hajat*
So yeah, yesterday one whole day me, mom & wawa went out,
Boutique Hunting! since there is a problem with my previous boutique, D'Renjis,
and now say Hello to Puteris boutique, Putrajaya.
Alhamdulillah, I found the dress suits me!
Im gonna wear silver dress at my side, and baby blue at Luth's side.
For more info about the dress, wait until after the big day ;)

From now on, im gonna be extremely superbusy for this big day.
Yelah, I didn't hire any wedding organizer,
Everysinglething idea come from me & family . Hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Of course I faced a lil problem here and there,
but I hope I can get through all the task from HIM.
Amin.

Miss World 2011 ;) HAHAHA! since morning, dah malam mcm ni la rupanya.



Seena.


2 comments:

S a b b y & J a i said...

hye babe... wahhh! dah start prepare2 yeh :) i bet u akan jadi sorang pengantin yg sgt cantik nanti :) lucky luth! hehehe.... jgn lupe my wedding ok ;) wink!~ love ya...

Haseena said...

Awww. Thank you for the compliment sabby ;)Mesti la dtg, I cant wait!Im coming with nad ok. Love u lots!