Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year 2011 Gift from HIM :)

White VAIO Laptop

Sony Walkman for my gym session

Walkman's casing

These 3 items is my very 1st gift for year 2011.
Thank you baby, you really make me happy :)
Its really a good start of 2011!
We went to Ikea to bought his table and chair desk for his new "workplace".
After lunch we bought the stuff he wanted at Ikea and we go window shopping at The Curve.
But if you guys knows me well, my window shopping still im gonna buy something :)
So I bought make up stuff since everything is gone and I bought Ayra's gifts.
We went to Sony's boutique and I saw these Laptop & Walkman.
He knows I need these Walkman for gym session, I dont need the expensive mp3/mp4 cause it just for gym.
And these Laptop is so unexpected gift from him, tiba tiba sahajaaaa.
Since my Acer macam dah ada problem so I need to find new one lah.
I thought of buying Ipad, easy to bring anywhere but it out of stock.
So sebab malas nak tunggu he bought me these. HEHEHE :D Thanks baby!
I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!

His new workplace :)
Happy guy buying his stuff. Hee :)

I dah promise kan taknak shop, but seriously takleh tahan.

Oh time tengah jalan jalan I bump into my ex housemates a.k.a my super girlfriends ;)
Nana, Cacha & Naz.
Hahaha :D miss them muchos, we used to jalan jalan together those days kan.
5 wonderful years stay ups and down together.

Me, Nana, Naz & Cacha :)

What will happen this year, 2011??
Im getting married y'all! few months left. YES FEW MONTHS LEFT OK!
In 4 months from now im officially taken by Mohd Lot Abu Hassan.
OMG! Takut + Happy = Nervous. How?
Hope everything we've planned went well, InsyaAllah :)

TAKEN!



Happy girl, Seena.

1 comment:

NeenaAnuar said...

waaaaaaaaa.. bestnyer shopping! hehe.. sama cam akak lah.. kalau keluar kalau boleh takmo shoppinng.. but end up mesti tersangkut gak satu dua... hehehe...

btw.. so sweet lah your new year's gift! waaa... tak lama jek lagi nak dpt title 'puan' nie.. hehee.. all the best to you dear! muuahhsss! ;)