Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Time Management

"MASA ITU DIAMOND"
Tak suka emas pasal tu saya letak diamond ;)



Last month I received an email from this "big company" :

Hi,

We received your resume in good hand and it's an honor to call you for an interview as mentioned below :

Date : January 11, 2011
Time : 2pm
Venue : ?

Appreciate if you could be here half an hour earlier in order to fill up the forms.

The interview session will takes an approx of 15-20 minutes between yourself and my CMO, GM, Manager and HR personnel. (Senior Management)

Kindly confirm your attendance by replying to this email not later than December 21, 2010.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks - ?


?,
Manager ......
Address ......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I already replied and confirmed the date, and I applied leave.
So yesterday I went to that company for so-called-the-interview.
Luth came to my house at 12pm, we leave home 1230 and I reach there 130pm.
I enter executive meeting room, and when I look around I was like OMG ramainya datang interview today.
So I thought that my turn is at 2pm, so I fill up the forms.
I waited until almost 4pm, 2 hours and 30 minutes mannnnnn! come on!
I emailed the lady who asked me to come for this interview and tell her im leaving.
Im very particular with time management, she emailed me my time is at 2pm,
and what the hell i waited there until 4pm.
So yes, I pass the forms to one of her colleague and leaved!
She replied my email few minutes later and felt so sorry about the long hours of waiting and she said she will re-schedule my interview again.
But as for me, im not said that im perfect but i work professional.
I dont like people who dont appreciate time given.
Come on, time flies so fast and if you dont appreciate it you will lose something precious.

Rasa macam buang masa pergi Interview tu, lama kot menunggu.
And I leaved the interview to let them learned the lesson, dengan perasaan marah I jumpa Luth and he bring me dinner at One Utama. Hee :D
Dah kat shopping complex kan, so I pampered myself buying one Coach handbag. Ngeee :D
Luth cakap sayang make sure this is your last shopping ok! Dah nak kahwin kan?
And I jawab, OK baby! After this instead of bawak pergi Shopping complex but please bring me to Nilai 3.
Or boutique pengantin, so duit habis kat tempat yang sepatutnya :D

Tonight Luth's parents will come to my house for first wedding metting.
Nak tetapkan date sebab dah nak start nak listing and buat card.
Haaaaa lepas ni weekend takde masa nak enjoy enjoy haaa, nak kena uruskan wedding preparation.
So instead of shop barang barang kehendak lepas ni shop barang barang keperluan sahaja :D
Kena balik awal yer haseena today, kena prepare food for them ;)
I hope semua akan ok ok sahaja. Amin amin amin.


Haseena.

1 comment:

S a b b y & J a i said...

pergh! giler teruk company macam tuh... its not worth waiting pon... humph! *i pelak emo*

btw, really happy that u too are getting married ;) happy kan!
as for me yg my wedding is just around the conner, i tk penah rase happy macam ni.. u know what i meant kan beb.. i have found my true soul mate.. :) and im glad u have found urs... semoga hubungan u dgn Luth dirahmati oleh Allah dan diberkati.. and semoga berkekalan sehingga ke akhir nya dan dimurahkan rezeki.. lastly, semoga both of u dilindungi-Nya dan sentiasa meminta petunjuk dari-Nya dalam apa jua perkara :)

lots of love!

sabby and jai...