Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oh! Oh! Oh!

Sorry for the long blog-ing holiday ;)
Last week was a bad week for me, I had a lil fight with my new Procurement Manager.
But its ok as long as my HR Manager still be by my side and protect me! Love you much Joanne!
And I had migraine & fever on Friday, since our company now had a zero MC campaign,
so I took annual leave, membazirkan? I know *silent*
I went to the clinic but I didnt make an appointment with my doctor, I just walk in.
And I asked my blood result which I took it on December 2010,
Lama ok! I asked them to call me but they didnt.
Cuba kalau I sakit teruk, how?
When I asked them can you tell whats the result, dengan sombongnya nurse tu jawab,

Nurse : saya takleh nak bagitau pape, nak tau pape tanya doktor.

Woohooo! before you said something please THINK first.
I terus cakap next time call! dont let patient die because of you!
I walk out, and leave the clinic dengan perasaan marah yang amat ;O
Mana tak marahnya, based on my blood test report there is a few result yg tak normal.
And kena bold lagi result tu, of course I nak tau my condition now kannnnn. pfft.
So yeah, I bring back the result and might ask my dad to call the doctor personally and
of course complain pasal that snobbish nurse.

End of the week treat me good, hee :D
Since last week we've planned Yand's & Wawan Birthday Party.
Actually Wawan dah tak surprise sebab UT ter-invite him dalam BBM group,
the group where we planned the whole events, from A - Z.
And yes Wawan knows everything. Hurmmmm. Silap silap.
On Friday night I went to Shah Alam to pick up the cupcakes I ordered last Wednesday.
Please dont be surprise of the cuppies design, biasalah lelaki punya idea, pelik pelik sajaaa.
We Googled pills design, for those druggie out there dari korang sibuk telan ubat tu,
baik buat macam kiterang, tempah cupcakes with pills design and eat it, lagi sedappp!
chocolate flavor lagi you'ols! :D
All this while we celebrate everyone's birthday kalau tak dekat karaoke mesti dekat club,
but this year for them we all change the place, rumah sewa mereka! kekeke :D
Koleng dah culik yand since petang, they went to gym and lepak sama sama.
Malam tu after ambik cuppies, me & Luth pick up Nad and straight to RC.
We all sampai tak lama Aizat, Wawan, Apip, UT, semua dah sampai.
Sorok dekat bilik Luth almost 30 minutes tunggu Koleng & Atan bawak balik Yand.
Hee :D Dierang tipu Yand ajak pergi club, HAHAHA! Club di RC yer bang!
Alhamdulillah everything went well, he surprised and happy!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YUZRAND YUSOFF & IZWAN MUSA!

My co-pilot, Thank You teman-ing me :)
Unique cuppies.
My dearest bestie *kisses*
Waiting for birthday boy. Aizat, Wawan & Luth.
Surpriseeeee!
Happy Birthday to both brother! HUGS!
I bought candle yang susah nak padam. ngee :D kena tiup byk kali!
Pelik tengok design cuppies
The boys
Happy guy!
Yuzrand Yusoff
Hee :D he smiled everytime looked at it!
Izwan Musa
Her birthday is next week! noted!

 Hee :D we had so muichhh fun!
And the next day I spend a lot of time with my parents cari katil for my wedding nanti ;)
The design I wanted dah takde so we have to order it. Hee :D
When I went back, Luth pulak ajak keluar nak tengok movie.
So he came to my house and we went to Alamanda, nak tengok Khurafat tapi fully booked pulak.
We watched "Faster", the movie was ok lah. Nak tau tengok sendiri aaaa. huhu :D
Tak best kalau cerita awal awal. ngee :D
So since Nad's birthday is around the corner, I cari lah pressie for her awal awal.
Malas nak kelam kabut nanti :) and I bought her DIOR ADDICT ULTRA GLOSS.
I hope u like it dear *kisses*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance MY DEAR NADIRAH NASIR!

Her pressie from me ;)

 To my family, future husband & friends.
Thank you so much for light up my life.
Love you all too bits!
*HUGSKISSES*




 Love always, Haseena.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy burfdayy again to yuzrand n also wawan..

i like the design cuppies n also the candle yg ssh nk padam tuh..hehehhe...

nywayy i miss all of u :'(..miss lepaking at rc...bila la nk lpakk lg...so badd..:(

Haseena said...

Owhh. we misses you & bibir too!
Now bibir saturday pun work eh?
When u both free let us know ok!
can lepak2 macam dulu dulu ;)

Miss you lots diella dear *HUGS*