Thursday, January 27, 2011

Change again

BB Torch vs BB Bold 3

This 2 phone is in our hand now! ;))
Torch for Luth, BB Bold 3 White for moi.

As I said in previous entry, I didnt planned to get new BB.
Luth's BB rosak and he changed, and he asked me either I want to change or not.
But I like Bold's design than Torch.
And I did mention I bought BB2,
but the phone got some problem so yesterday I go back to the phone shop at Mines Shopping Complex.
Marah ok, baru beli dah ada software problem.
So yes I smell something busuk with the phone.
Bila sampai je, they change my phone to other phone.
And I buy it a brand new phone ok not 2nd hand phone.
Bila he changed the phone lagi laa i tak tenteram, why he tak just check the phone first.
And my old BBM contacts tak dapat nak restore via my email.
Lagi laaaa I down, so semalam my kerja is asyik add orang balik jeeee.
After changed the phone, Me, Luth & Boii had our dinner at Subway.
Then Nana called asked me to buy for her ipod charger,
so she made us to go back upstairs at the phone area to get the charger.
We bought it at different shop and I ask the salesman what happened to my phone.
Once he checked he smile and said better you dont know about the phone or else you gonna be sad.
Luth said its ok, just tell us. So he taught us how to know either the phone is 2nd hand or brand new.

To all BB users :

1) Go to options.
2) Then click at Device (Signal, Battery, File Free, Pin, IMEI, WLAN MAC, IP address)
3) Then click BUYR
*you can see Data Usage, Voice usage & IT Policy*
the hours of previous owner make calls in & out.

And my konon konon brand new phone Voice usage is more than 77 hours.
WTH kannnnn! I know. Im so pissed that time.
So I went back to that shop and I said I know about their phone.
I WANT BRAND NEW BB BOLD! NOT SECOND HAND BB BOLD!
I WANT TO CHECK EACH OF YOUR BB BOLD 2.
AND GUESS WHAT, EACH OF THE PHONE HAS BEEN USED BEFORE!
PFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT..
And he said only BB Bold 3, Torch & Curve 3G only they have brand new.
WTF!
Then all this while people bought second hand phone.
So I changed it to BB Bold 3 White.
He asked us to pay another RM600 (WTH again!)
I wont pay that much after all these shitsssss.
We only can pay RM450 or pay us back and we will spread the news straight away.
And he agreed with the price after long discussion with us.
ON YOUR FACE CINAbengggggg!
AND FOR YOU CINAbaikkkk yang help us to figure out the problem, THANK YOU!

Ada hikmah di sebalik penipuan berani itu.
Now I got White BB Bold 3 in my handbag ;)
Luth's phone was ok cause he bought BB Torch. Lucky him!

To my Baby, I Love you soooooo much sayang!
Today he will go to JB for his first match this Saturday.
GOOD LUCK SAYANG!


Love, Seena.

No comments: