Monday, June 10, 2013

Heyho Its US not WE anymore!


Hello Everyone! My name is Kanda Qalish. Im now 7m++ weight 9kgs, and 70cm tall :)

My Happy Little Family :)


This is US now not WE anymore!



Kanda Qalish is a big boy who loves playing with the ball just like his ayah but dont become a footballer please!

Time flies. He grew too fast! ;( I miss him inside me, I miss the baby him.
But....I will always loves him until my last breath, itu pasti!
At his 7 month ++ age now he 9kgs and 70cm tall.
That's quite tall for a 7m old baby ya know, Alhamdulillah he grow up handsomely.
Only Allah knows how I felt inside and out. Rezeki bertambah after I got him.
Alhamdulillah tidak lekang dari mulut dah hati.
Now at age of 27 I got a lovely husband, handsome son, a house, cars and stable job.
I couldnt asked for more. Moga Allah terus memberi rezeki kepada family kami.
Dan memberi hidayah kepada saya dan suami untuk anak kesayangan kami Kanda Qalish.

Assalamualaikum :)



No comments: