Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Things Different When Two Became Three

Got a lot of things different when we got Kanda.
For example, there's no more "dating" in our dictionary or watching movies every weekend as our hobby.
No no no no more. Hehe but it's okay, his existing makes our life beyond colorful.

Dulu masa couple, kahwin belum ada anak I and Luth selalu perhatikan family yang ada anak kecik waktu they all had their meal. Kena take turn, ayah makan dulu then baru ibu makan.
Yep, its a good way for all parents, so that one of them tak boleh lepas tangan.
Kanda pulak dia jenis tak berapa suka orang pegang, he loves to be free.
Macam duduk main dalam stroller ke, duduk kat baby chair ke, he enjoyed that rather than we pegang dia.

All my friends yang belum ada baby keep asking macam mana u handle Kanda kat rumah,
FYI Kanda is a very healthy active baby boy, tak reti duduk diam.
I duduk rumah sendiri, I tak duduk rumah my parents so yeah I handle him all by myself if dekat rumah.
So here I put one of his picture during dinner, this is how our dinner time look like everyday :)
We let him seat at Bumbo baby seat so that he dont feel like left out.
Kenapa tak dudukkan dekat baby chair?
Sebab Kanda akan ke kiri ke kanan nak keluar from that chair.
Bumbo baby seat ni dia susah sikit nak lepaskan diri so yeah and we can put him veryyyy close to us.
Hehehehe :) Cute kan like this?
I love my family, like very much!
What I have done to have these special people/gift from yang ESA????
Alhamdulillah. I cant stop bersyukur, HE gave me everything I need.
Alhamdulillah :)

Ok then, Bye!


No comments: