Sunday, June 16, 2013

Being A Ibu

This is what I dream of since little girl and yeah Alhamdulillah I got it now

My Strength, the person who keep me strong and I wont give up to be success just for this lil men.

The heartbreaker of mine, Kanda Qalish

When I am getting married, I've planned a year to get pregnant so that I can be ready mentally and also physically. Being a mom wasn't easy as ABC as you thought.
The moment the baby come out from your womb then you will cried like a crazy monkey thinking about your sins to your parents. Trust me, you'll appreciated them more once you become like them, a parents.

A little baby will ;
1) Woke up every half an hour bugging for milk especially at night.
2) They will crying like there is no tomorrow just to asked us to change their dyper.
3) They can't wait even a second to get their mama's milk or they will make a rock concert!
4) 1 day 5 times changing clothes because they like to puke quite a lot.
5) 1-3 months old baby lovessssss poo-poo so yeah that's my hobby on that period.

Trust me for the 1st couple of month you'll be like a zombie kampung pisang nak mandi nak wiewie nak poo-poo also susah tau! They want to be with their mommies more than 24/7! fuhhhh!
But apart of all all all kepayahan ketidaktiduran kekejutan...

I am happy being a mother.
Especially to a mother to this cheeky boy, Kanda Qalish.
This coming 25th June he turn 8 months old.
How times flies huh, sobs sobs sobs.
Why you grow up sooooooo fastttt? Ibu miss the baby u now :((((((
hehehe but now dia dah makin pandai.
Of course dah kenal orang, he will took few minutes to be ok with the strangers then dah boleh riang ria gelak ketawa. He just like me! Memang sama. Ngee :D

Anyway, Im a working mom, so mmg penatlahkan.
Bangun pukul 4am, bla bla bla balik pukul 8pm ambik kanda main dengan dia then tidur.
The same thing happen everyday on weekdays butttttt what I LOVE the most is weekends.
Boleh masak2, boleh bwk kanda jalan2, the feelings now is 360 degree changed!
one word for that changed is BEST!

So that's it for now!
Bye! 

 
 

No comments: