Friday, June 21, 2013

Rezeki Kanda Qalish


I might say Allah S.W.T beri rezeki ini untuk keselesaan Kanda Qalish.
Alhamdulillah.
I am the type of person who spend more to assets rather than spend on something I cant use in the future.
At my age of 25 me and my husband already bought a landed house in Bangi area.
Alhamdulillah, when we bought that house the price of that double story house is 320k,
and now it increasing above 500k. That's why I love spend on assets rather than shopping on something I didnt use for future or not reliable for Kanda.
I think twice to upgrade my car, since my husband also own a car.
But as for me, why not huh, people changed, things changed, so I must go forward.

Inshaa Allah now I am planning to starting a business.
Just a small one, since I have a small budget :)
Bak kata orang, pelan pelan kayuh, Inshaa Allah kalau kita berusaha Allah akan tolong.
My KPI for this business is to start early next year, Inshaa Allah.
Doakan saya okay!
But I still gonna stick with my current carrier which I still need stick monthly income. Ngee :)

All I do is to get the best of everything for my son.
You only can feel how I feel when you own a son or a daughter.
Ok then, Have a great weekend lovelies!

Muah!

No comments: