Sunday, June 23, 2013

I Got A New Buddy While Watching Hubby Playing Football

Its been years since I've met Luth I go to stadium or padang training all alone or sometimes with friends.
Since I got pregnant plus all time preggy sickness I quit from watching him playing football.
Hurm, actually I never like football I just support him coz he is my husband that's all!
Ngee :) forgive me sayang but he understand me, so yeah I could say,
It's a win win situation. He understand my career I understand his career.

So now, yesterday Luth got evening training but he insist to bring me and Kanda to Pyramid.
At first I said no to his invitation due to bad haze but kesian pulak dah lama tak spend time together.
So after we went to Pyramid we go straight to padang PKNS for his training session.
Even bad haze pun dia tetap ada training, kesian.

But now Im not alone macam dulu, the coolness of my eyes joining me :)
We were only stay in the car but after a while he started cranky and insist to go out.
So I bring him near padang to watch his daddy lari lari tendang bola sekejap.
Only a few minutes, but he enjoyed it much! Smile, and giggling all the way.
Now I can see Luth in him, he loves football same as his father.
:)

Maybe bila dia dah besar sikit I might bring him watching his ayah's match.
Mesti dia lagi excited unlike his Ibu ;p
So yeah, I had a quality weekend with the loves one.
How bout you all? I hope you had the same as well.
Looking forward for more enjoyable weekend!



Forgive me for the bad photo quality, taken via front camera so yeah it is a bit blurry but I love it!
 
Kanda got swag while waiting for his ayah! suppp y'all!



Me and my superKanda ;)


Ok then, see you in next entry Inshaa Allah :)


No comments: