Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Little SuperKanda

Untitled
Untitled
HELLO! I'm SuperKANDA!
Untitled



Weekends is the days that I wait everyweek.
Or apa apa cuti, memang itulah hari yang dinanti nantikan.
I can spend all days with my baby Kanda.
Lagi best dari shopping, lagi best dari vacation, lagi best dari duduk kedai kopi bergossip.
Now I understand why mothers love to stay at home or find activities with their kids.
Like trust me, Im addicted to my son.

My son is 6M old this 25th April, he growing up too fast.
I still remember the day I greeted him to the world.
The day two become three.
The day just you and me become little family :)
The day I got a tittle "Ibu"
The day my suami got new responsibility as a "Ayah"
A miracle day when a baby come out from me.
Ya Allah, thank you for this journey, thank you for let me feel how my mother been through all these years.
Please please please darlings out there, appreciate your mother.
Being a mother its not as easy as you thought but trust me its FUN and it makes you a better muslim.

So apa yang baby Kanda dah pandai sekarang?
Dia dah pandai meniarap pusing pusing,
Dah pandai emosi bila kena marah,
Dah pandai tak nak minum susu,
Dah pandai nak berborak,
Dah almost boleh duduk,
And he is such a cheeky baby, seriously baby Kanda sgt suka ketawa and senyum.
Memang pengubat segala penyakit and kepenatan me and my suami :)

Since dah jadi Ibu ni semua cerita nak pasal anak jeeeeee. Ngee :D
If you ask me how was my pregnancy journey I would answer,
Hurm, semua perisa ada, masam + masin + pahit and paling banyak MANIS!
And now I miss being pregnant and baby bump. Lol!
Inshaa Allah kalau diizinkan-Nya ada rezeki lagi :)

No comments: