Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Maju Bowling Tournament

I skip my wedding post since I haven't get my pictures yet.
Basically after married my daily activities is almost the same, nothing change.
Work with lots of events and drama.
So last night after work I went to Brem Mall, Kepong for Maju Bowling Tournament.
Yup for those who know me very well, I dont play bowling okay.
I never like play bowling, and im not interested at all.
Luth bring me once back then, and the score I get for 1 game is 39 :)
Saya tau, tolonglah gelak. But I dont care! HAHA!
And knowing me, I will selamber just involved with any activities, 
tak kisah I terror ke or ke longkang ke mak on jer, buat buat bising terrorlah.
Since yesterday I was so busy go here and there with Joanne (manager) for our Maju Uni launching,
My team which include Helmy, Izwan, Aizat & Lydia went to Sogo and bought PINK t-shirt for our team.
SUMPAH CUTE! When I saw that t-shirt I am so excited to put a logo & name,
So we went to Pertama and the outcome is so comel please :D
Our motto is "kalah dengan bergaya"

We need to complete 3 games, 1st game I scored 66, 2nd game 54 and the last game jeng jeng jeng I scored 81! HAHAHA :) its a big improvement from 39 to 81, okay lah tu kan?
Tapi pasal the organizer buat on working days, habis lambat semua orang dah tak semangat.
I tak tunggu closing ceremony pun, just habis je the last game I terus balik and sampai rumah around 1am.
Sebab memang dah tau kan kalah, tapi menang bergaya. Ngee :D
But yeah, we had fun that night! And im looking forward for more activities like this.

*BIG SMILE*







Seena :)

No comments: