Monday, May 30, 2011

Terima Kasih LOVES


Dikala peminat peminat bola sibuk bercerita tentang pertunangan national player,
khairul fahmi & miss elia.
Saya and the only footballer in my heart, mohd lot abu hassan
telah selamat di-ijab kabulkan dengan hanya sekali lafaz :)

Kalau elia membuat tema ala ala arab, we all takdelah nak sampai ke arab :)))
Just after luth's side, we all decided to go to the stadium for outdoor photoshoot.
We had a really great time cause my sporting photographer &
my beloved friends are super crazy!!
Selama ni tengok luth dekat tengah tengah padang je, but that day we all semua dpt lari & melompat tengah padang tu, siap buat video nyanyi lagu negaraku lagi u'ols :))

Just after i receive my big day's pictures from my official photographer,
I will tell you guys more details about my big day ya!!
Tapi kalau nak dirumus secara ringkas apa perasaan selepas
bergelar isteri kepada mohd lot abu hassan,
I am extremely happy & tenang.

Thank you so much to both my parents, without you guys I wont be here and get this happiness.
My siblings who always there and work really hard for my day. Love you guys too bits!
My mom's side who support me all the way, and understand me.
My beloved friends, even now im someone's wife,
you guys remain my brothers & sisters forever.
To those who came, for the wishes, the pressie, the support,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Hanya Allah dapat membalas semua jasa you all.

And my dear lovely hubby, thank you sayang.
For the happiness you gave me :)
My only tiger!


Love, Seena.

No comments: