Monday, May 9, 2011

MOI HEN'S NIGHT

I am so blessed being around with great ladies.
Since highschool until now we remains friends.
Boyfriends come and go but US still together.
Like I said, even I am getting married soon but I still need them in my everyday life.
Cause them knows me well.
They always there in any condition I face, ups & down, laugh & cry, happy & sad.

Last Saturday my Subang's girlfriends organized my hen's night at The Hills, Damansara Height.
It actually a surprise party for me, but they have to tell me earlier cause this past few weeks I am so busy with the preparations so they need to booked me first. 
Macam artis pulakkan :))
But I thought it only a fine dinner with no deco and activities but there come the surprise.
The place was awesome, and they deco the place with dark pink and soft pink gas ballon.
We had our dinner before we play the truth or dare game followed by sweet massages by each of them and yes they make me cried that night.
I am so happy having a bunch of girlfriends like them.
There is so many things I want to put it in here but I have no time to write now.
Even the original pictures all in my laptop,
so now I just print screen from my bb first okay.
Then i'll put the original later when I have the time ;)






















* sorry for the bad quality, later when free i'll change it to the original one.


No comments: