Monday, May 2, 2011

Long Weekend

I wish my weekend will never end :)
I really need it! Plenty of things to do, and there is only 2 weekends left. *gulp*
I had a busy-est weekend, even though 4 days but still not enough.
4 days? yup I took one day off on Friday to settle my wedding gifts.
My family support really touched me indeed,
my dad & mom really work hard to make sure everything is allrite.
Since Saturday morning, mom called me to wake me up for cleaning the mess in my room.
Dad said the bed he ordered will arrived last Saturday,
so I woke up and start cleaning up my room with mom & dad.
Put some of my things at Mir's house,
and now I need to give away my clothes to anyone who need it.
Banyak sangat baju yang I rasa dah tak pakai, and ada yang belum pakai pun since beli.

Buttttttttt..................Katil tu tak sampai pun last Saturday cause they said all their driver on leave.
OK THANK A LOT! Buat we all tertunggu tunggu jerrrr.
Dah la dad dah bukak my old katil, and I have to sleep at wawa's room for 3 days.
And they said I will get my new katil today at 5pm, so balik kerja dah ada la kan?? :))
Cant wait to start decorate my room, curtain dah tukar. Hee :D
And on Sunday Luth pick me up to do our 2nd fitting. Alhamdulillah the dress look nice & simple.
Me likey too much! ;))
Since i've been struggling diet these past few weeks,
Luth isytiharkan hari Ahad hari makannnn jerrr.
So we ate a lot that day, nandos + ice cream + meatballs + chicken wings +
daim cake + more ice cream.
Urgh, to lose weight isnt easy but to put on weight very easy,
I only took one day to put on weight back.
Thanks sayang for feed me moreeeeee and moreeeeeeeeee good foooooood!
And now I hope I still can fit the baju :D

Monday, Me, Wawa & Syamira went to dentist, Wawa kena cabut gigi and me scaling ;)
Went to book store to do a lil shopping for wawa art's accessories,
Get Tutti Frutti before go home, YES I HAD A BLAST WEEKEND!
And looking for a WOW weekend this week! Hee :))
I cant tell you now what activities for this weekend, but I know Im gonna have a really good one.
*cant wait*

Now the hammock is gone :( and my TV??
Before
After
New curtain :)
Very messy
My make up desk is full of my friends & family pictures :) now? I keep in one box for a while
She's not helping but everytime we look at her she just gave us the energy
And BABY I LOVE YOU!




18 DAYS TO GO BABY!

1 comment:

S a b b y & J a i said...

waaahhh 'hammock' buai-buai u ade lagi? hhehehe.....