Monday, May 30, 2011

SPA

Too much things to do in so little time.
I thought I have no time to get the SPA session, but my hubby surprised me just a day before our big day.
We both are extremely busy with preparations & career.
He already booked a SPA which I have no idea where is it, and the name itself.
He just randomly called & booked.
I can see you work really hard to make me happy & feel fresh for our big day.

At 10am on Friday, just after he reach KL he took me and straight to Kajang.
We had a lil trouble to find the place, after few phone calls then we found the place and it is not like how we imagine. FYI! Me & Luth are very choosy about all these place thingy.
Tak kisahlah vacation ke, nak makan ke, photoshoot ke, we will make sure the place is nice & comfortable.
Bukan apa im afraid the result turn to nightmare. Menangis air mata darah nanti time nak nikah. HAHA!

Its already 12pm and we have no idea which SPA to go cause we didnt do any reservation cause Luth is so confidence with the SPA he booked. HAHA seriously funny.
End up we went to The Garden, Mid Valley cause there have few SPA that we can just walk in.
We chose "Le Sense by Slimming Sanctuary".
We took pre wedd package & its couple room.
Its high recommended place, I really loves the services.
So yeah after almost 4 hours session, we feel fresh & pretty!!
Pretty ke?

;))

Le Sense by Slimming Sanctuary, Lot FF-230, 5th Floor The Garden, MV 03-2284 6161

No comments: