Monday, May 30, 2011

MAID of HONOR

Im so proud to mention the best MAID of HONOR in this world goes to.......



SITI NADIRAH NASIR



*clapclapclap*


Before my big day, Nad will always stick with me,
Anywhere I go she will be there too :)
She slept at my place after my akad nikah, cause Luth still cant stay at my place before the reception.
So yeah, we had a lot of fun, it remind me back to the highschool time.

The day before akad, which is the same day I went for my SPA session,
at night nad bring over her neighbour who can do henna for me.
And they do it till late morning, 130am. Kesian Nad, she have to wait until everything is finish.
(I will write a post about my henna design very soon)
So yeah basically she were there for me 24 hours a day :)
THANKS A LOT GIRLFIE!

Oh! Even after bergelar isteri also she is there for me, everyday!
HAHAHA! why? cause my hubby is not around after my reception, he away for a week.
Kesiankan I, lepas kahwin dah kena tinggal, tu la siapa suruh kahwin dengan footballer.
HEEE :D but its okay, I understand sayang!
Back to my dear girlfie story, pendekkan cerita we all tetap sama lah.
Ramai orang cakap after kahwin mesti dah jarang lepak, jarang jumpa but not us.
Kalau tak breakfast, we go for lunch or dinner or shopping or whatever whateverrr.

And last Saturday before Luth's side on Sunday, Nad teman me settle up everything for luth's side.
Then we went to Pavi for lunch at Spice of India & shopping, andddddd karaoke :)
yessss only both of us, sumpah best sangat!
We were like do our own concert, funny!

Thank you bestie for every-single-thing you did for me.
And hope our friendship will last forever.
2003 & still count-ing!
Love you too bits!
















Love you always, Haseena


No comments: