Thursday, June 9, 2011

Maju University Launching Ceremony


Ok lately ni memang busy amat.
Balik pun kadang kadang lambat, kesian Luth.
Memang sejak kahwin we both jarang sangat dapat spend time, kalau I free dia pulak busy.
So past few weeks ni I busy dengan Maju University which is our training room.
This is one of my KPI, so yeah one down man, got few to go.
I've been busy with the design, deco, purchasing furniture & bla bla bla.
Got nothing much to tell here, and the quality pictures still in the camera, tak sempat nak transfer.
Just enjoy the bad quality pictures okay :)
Later kalau dah transfer i'll add up.
















Yup theres only picure of me kan, the events pictures is all still in the camera.
Anyway, Im off to BALI next Wednesday!
Cant wait! This is the time where me & luth is freeeeee.
Yeay!



Seena.

No comments: