Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pre Wedding - PART 1

I had so much fun with Luth & our official photographer Mr.Bob at Port Dickson.
Everything goes very smoothly as I imagine.
Even though I put on weight a lot since I work in Maju, and in the photos I look like a giant,
but whatdaheck right? Haha :) I loveeeee the outcome.
Few months before the pre wedd I really have no idea
where should I do this pre wedd photoshoot.
I kept on browsing and asking people.
Then one day this one villa hotel caught my attention :)
"The Legend International Water Homes"
is the main place of our photoshoot.
I booked few weeks before cause Luth always busy with FA cup.
Even a bit kelam kabut with everything but me & luth very very excited with this photoshoot.
Sangat kelakar during our photoshoot cause Luth macam malu malu
and taktau nak buat macam mana,
Bob need to taught him to do this and that and end up terror terus dia.
Without creative & professional photographer im sure even how awesome is the place,
I dont think the pictures will turn out very wow!
With Bob's touch, I am speechless.
Saffandiphoto the best!





Counting days, Seena.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cna... i love all the photo ;)

perfectt..!!