Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BulanMadu di BALI - DAY 1

1 day before our honeymoon Luth has a match vs Selangor,
and guess what? He got injured, i mean seriously injured.
We almost cancel our honeymoon but end up he said its okay,
he really wanted to go since we already paid for everything.
My parents asked me to just stay in the villa and cancel all the activities,
but taulah jiwa muda kan, mana boleh duduk diam lama lama.

Our flight is on Wednesday, 925am.
Dad & Mom sent us to the airport and it remind me back to college time.
So miss, I studied at UiTM Arau, Perlis and every single week I balik.
Dad akan booked flight ticket everyweek for me and my bestie, Atong.
But this time he sent me & my hubby a.k.a my forever bestie :)
We reach Bali around 1245pm and our "supir" is waiting for us already.

Everything are beautiful, like seriously beautiful!!!
We stay 4D3N at The Khayangan Dreams Villa, Seminyak.
And the Villa is way prettier as I imagine, oh syurga dunia :)))
So yeah once we arrived, rest kejap then we went out jalan jalan area seminyak
and it reminds me of Changkat.
But dekat sana ada banyakkkkk sangat kedai baju yang teraaaammmaaaattt cantik!
Jalan jalan sampai petang then we off back to the villa sebab malam tu ada candle light dinner yang sumpah sweet & romantic and again like a dream come true. Hehe :))

After dinner we went to Kuta just to chillex and we met buck & aril.
Nak cerita panjang panjang pun semua orang tak suka bacakan,
So just enjoy the first day piccas okayyyy!! Ngee :D







p/s : susunan gambar- ni semua terabur, sorry yer! ;))) saya ni mmg less-rajin now!


2 comments:

S a b b y & J a i said...

sangat cantik villa dia :)
and so happy to see u guys happy.
smoga kekal forever yeh cna.
xoxo

Haseena said...

Thank you mummy sabby :)))