Monday, June 13, 2011

Earthquake vs Honeymoon





June 14, 2011 10:54 AM

Sumatran Quake Tremors Felt In Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR, June 14 (Bernama) -- An earthquake of 5.5 magnitude on the Richter Scale occurred in northern Sumatera, Indonesia, Tuesday, and tremors were also felt in several areas on the west coast of peninsular Malaysia such as Melaka, Selangor and southern Perak.

A Malaysian Meteorological Department statement said the quake occurred at 8.08 am (Malaysian time) and its epicentre was 330km southwest of Klang, Selangor.

The Fire and Rescue Department in Shah Alam, when contacted, said it received a call regarding a tremor at the Selangor State Secretariat building at 8.29 am.

-- BERNAMA


______________________________________________________________________________


WHY NOW? WHY? 
Tomorrow me & Luth will be off to Bali for our bulan-madu, but now I've got this news.
Should I go or shouldn't I? But there's no officially tsunami warning yet.
Even south indo & Bali is a bit far but of course it will cause minor damage kan?
(Ya ALLAH mintak jauhkan).
So now masih berfikir and still wait for latest news.
My friends from ASTRO yang bawak finalist AF9 dah sampai rasanya, we plan to meet there.
Ya ALLAH I pray for their safety, and InsyaALLAH nothing happen.
Maybe I just wait for their tweet! 
And if I go tomorrow, please pray for our safety.
Semoga selamat pergi dan selamat pulang.


No comments: