Thursday, June 30, 2011

Holiday..Holiday..Holiday..

I LOVEEEEE HOLIDAY like very really indeed!
Well, everybody loves it!
Me & Luth are beach person, like we are crazy over beach.
For your info, its not easy for Luth to take a leave for this kind of vacay.
His work need him like everyday for one season, from Dec - End of Oct (I guess).
But tiba tiba ada cuti 3 / 4 hari tu then its a bonus lah.
Thats why we both susah sangat nak pergi mana mana sebab his schedule amatlah padat.
Ok back to the holiday mode, since he now in his recovery treatment a.k.a cuti lah jugakkan cuma every morning n evening kene pergi MSN for treatment except for Saturday & Sunday.
We took this opportunities to HOLIDAY SAKAN!
HAHAHA! Over kan? Even my leave dah habis, yes dah habis yer kawan kawan,
pasal wedding preparation & bla bla bla but I still can take unpaid leave.
HEHEHE :D I know membazir but this is only the opportunities untuk memuaskan nafsu ber-holiday.
So yesterday during dinner tiba tiba Luth pop up a suggestion, "sayang lets go Phuket!"
I was like serious ke? He was like YESSS! Sabtu pergi Ahad baliklah.
WAH! I memanglah berminat last minute plan ni, serious lagi best & syioookkk wooo.
So we went home, and I start browse & check flight rate.
Yelar, last minute kan so flight mcm lagi mahal dari accommodation :)
So I macam maybe next week? HAHAHA!
But our friends memang dah plan nak buat yearly trip pergi Redang or Perhentian.
Yup we do it yearly, dah 2 years in a row we went to Redang and it was oh-semm!
So this year they suggest to Perhentian even ada yang dah berpuluh kali pergi sana.
But everything we will plan last minute lah, sebab time tu la baru semua nak join kannnnn.
Maybe next weekend or another weekend, but surely before puasa.

Since this weekend we dont have any plan yet besides katrina's pool barbeque on saturday,
Now im asking mr google to help me to find a place where me and Luth can just chillex.
And oh there's one more trip, but this one with my family.
Just before puasa, my family will go to Cameron Highlands for 3D2N :)
Aww can wait to chillex with friends, family & especially HUBBY!
So yeah, JULY PLEASE BE NICE OKAYY!


P/s : I can smell Sony NEX 3, like very closeeee to me! *prayhard*




Beach"lady", Seyna.

No comments: