Sunday, July 3, 2011

I GOT IT!

Weeewooooooooooo! Inhale...exhale....
HAHAHA! Guess what I've just got last "Fly-Day" after work?
The top list item that I wanted the most!
Yup, SONY NEX 3 y'all!
Even when I tweet there are few friends yang macam cakap membazir I bought Sony,
they said better I bought Canon & men-down kan I sekejap buttttt....
Come on guys, Im a NIKON user so I will stick with NIKON,
and I have one DSLR camera and Luth might bought another one NIKON DSLR.
The reason why I bought this sony is because I love the quality, and its DIGITAL CAMERA with HD!
Yup I need smaller camera which I can easily bring, and this one can tukar tukar lens tau!
I already have two lens for this baby Sony :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH BABY-KU FOR THIS SO CALLED SURPRISED!
NGEE :D Sumpah I senyum lebar until now.
I LOVE MY BABY SONY NEX 3!

New baby in my collection :)


BUT OF COURSE I LOVE MY DEARIE HUBBY MORE THAN ANYTHING!
& I BRING HIM WHEREVER I GO!





Happy Wife, Seyna.

2 comments:

Misz Reef said...

n how much is dis dear??

Haseena said...

Its rm2299 dear ;)