Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I dont give a F!

31 days to go!

I should be HAPPY kan?
But this particular macam bagus women make me sick.
Like seriously when I hear her voice, I feel like wanna puke.
Why? Sebab nak cakap melayu tapi ada slang minah salleh.
Bukannya pernah dengar dia cakap english pun.
And the best part is cara cakap macam bagus jer, ala ala boss.
I thought bila kenal dia I akan, "owhh dia ok orangnya cuma dia memang macam tu"
TETAPI I WAS WRONG!! Deymm 
I hate when I thought she such a sweetheart but actually she's not.
Order barang but asked someone else to pick the things she ordered.
KAU INGAT KAU BOSS KE PEREMPUAN??
She's 25 years old same as me and baru 1st job after university.
Cuma dia lama jer kerja kat tempat sini dari I.
HELL-O! I have 4 years experience since diploma & degree dekat ASTRO.
Study + kerja not a easy thing to do ok!
THIS IS NOT ME!
IM NOT BELONG TO THIS JOB!
But I should be proud of myself cause I can stand still.
Stay in the office, doing account balancing, stocktake, meeting supplier, training whatsoever is so NOT ME!
Yes this is not me, if you're my friends since school you know me better.
I cant be in the office and doing all this thing.
Im a outdoor and active person,
And bukan I nak kutuk melayu cause I pun orang melayu,
but melayu mcm perempuan ni buat I lagi fikir bangsa kita takkan maju.
Sorry to say, I hope only segelintir cause before this I met a lot perempuan melayu yang I sgt salute!
Tapi ye la kan, pasal nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga.

Dah, I nak happy happy before married!
Taknak pening pening pasal ni!
I dont give a F!


KBye!

1 comment:

zairatul ain said...

ouchhh sabar sayang! u baik pikir pasal wedding u dari dia. chill seena chill!!! :DD *hug*