Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dream Come True?

"I never had a dream come true, till the day that i found you"

:)

I know, 38 days to go y'all!
Nervous? Yes a bit!
I hope everything went well. InsyaAllah.
I am crazy busy bee right now, i'm everywhere for final check.
Hope I didn't miss a thing.

Grow old with you is my sweet dream every single night.
Starting a new journey in life is not easy as we thought.
Preparing a wedding is a very complicated task.
I know, even it is just a simple event, but this big day is once in a lifetime.

Bina "masjid" bukan untuk seminit tetapi sehingga ke akhir nyawa.

While busy for the big day preparation,
me & Luth sempat pergi cari rumah for our first house.
Abah & mak pun help us a lot, teman and deal with the developers.
Thank you tak terhingga.
And today we already pay for the 10% deposit.
InsyaAllah after loan approved, this and that in 6 months time we will get the keys.
*pray hard*


source : mudah.com


This is the pattern, but our house no is 4.
I know, for Chinese they might say this no "takda ong (luck) punya"
But as for me, Alhamdulillah my first house, I dont care about the number anyway.
Our "home-sweet-home"? Ngee :D



Love, Seena.

1 comment:

zairatul ain said...

rugi ta dpt g! ehh i ada amik pic u nk msuk blog. tq.