Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wedding Cake

My beloved cool auntie (Anees & Aween's mom) volunteer herself to find
my wedding cake for cake-cutting ceremony.
Thank You Mak Anjang <3<3<3
So she asked me to choose which cake I like the most among these 3 cakes.




After had a short discussion with my chairperson of this project :)
a.k.a my lovely mother,
We have decided to pick the pearl lace (3rd cake) for cake-cutting ceremony.
But still got few changes, mom asked to make it 2 or 3 tier and
the black pearl maybe change to other color.
Working with my team (mom, dad, aunties, uncles, sisters & brothers)
is very comfortable and easy.
As you all know I only dream of simple wedding so yeah everything is simple but nice.

Now we had a really hectic month, mom & dad go here and there
to invite our relatives personally.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ABAH & MAK!
I DO APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DID FOR ME!
THANK YOU FOR LET ME BE THE HAPPIEST BRIDE TO BE!
I cant imagine my life without you guys who always be my backbone.
LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!


Love, Haseena.

No comments: