Monday, March 7, 2011

Thank You LOVE

Obri, Nana, Echa, Me & Zizi
Thank You Love <33
Prince & Princess. HAHA :D
P.I.M.P y'all!
My workaholic GF! <33

Last Sunday me & Luth went to Istana Budaya to watch "Terima Kasih Cinta".
Qhaud bbm-ing me on Friday and asked me either I want to join them (AF7) or not and since I havent met them in ages and I missssss them tersangat so HELL YES! :)
Echa bbm-ing me on Sunday said she will meet me at Istana Budaya, 7PM.
Anddddddd my dear ASTRO beloved workaholic girlfriend, Nana join us too!
Yeay to that!
But sadly Kak Isma cant join us :( SAD PLEASE!
Overall, the teater was gweaaaaattttt!
I love all the songs they sang and of course the lively acting.
Will plan to meet them again very soon! Thanks for the lovely day loves ;)
Love you guys too bits!

No comments: