Monday, March 14, 2011

Ayra's Cukur Jambul

Last Saturday, My aunt's sister buat Majlis Cukur Jambul her grandchild which the baby age is only 1 week different than Ayra. And my sister pun agak rapat
jugak dengan the baby's mother so they asked us to join them.
So my sister macam ok je lah kan,
since nak buat majlis cukur jambul for Ayra dekat our house taktau bila,
We all too busy for my preparation :D Baby seena ni sibuk preparation wedding diaaaa. Ngeeee.
Lagi pun our house tak jauh pun, just dalam kawasan yang sama,
5 minutes from my house.
And that night, Ayra being such a sweet & good baby girl.
Gerammmmmmm sgt!
Nice picture still in my baby nikon, tak sempat nak transfer so
I just put picture from camera phone ok ;)
And lagi a few curik from my cuzz, Anees ;)

Baby Ayra ;)
Me at home before hit the place
Baby Ayra & Baby Dina
Crazy Anees & Me
GUMUKKKK!
Ayra with her daddy & mummy



xoxo, Haseena.

2 comments:

S a b b y & J a i said...

waaaa semangat nye dia.. comellll!! :)

Haseena said...

Semangatkannnn Sab! Nanti baby you mcm Ayra lah. Hee :D cute please!