Monday, March 7, 2011

Pre Wedd Outfit

Alhamdulillah, we already bought main outfit for our pre wedd photoshoot.
And FYI my pre wedd photoshoot is THIS MONTH! Yes I mean MARCH :)
2 months to go bebeh! And theres many change this change that
which I will keep on update.
So back to the topic, my main theme for our pre wedd photoshoot is BLACK baby!
Luth being a busy man this past few months, he always far away from me and it is hard for us to spend a lil time to do our preparation. And yes, I face the hard time now.
After he back from Kedah last week,
on Sunday we decided to find our pre wedd outfit at Pavilion.
We only have couple of hours to find it cause we have other event which is Teater "Terima Kasih Cinta" at Istana Budaya with my AF7 sweethearts :)
of course I get the tickets cause Qhaud is one of the TKC actor.
Ok again back to the topic, Luth thought that he want me to wear RED dress but sadly the red dress doesn't fit me. Shitsss I AM FAT! ok bye. pfft.
I tried a few dresses which all is pretty, like pretty indeed! I like em all :) but only can get one cause it cost $$$$, yes so diam lah kan beli satu cukup.
Luth punya over sikit $$$$ dari I,
but its ok suits can keep for few years.
I dont have picture of me wearing my dress but I have Luth's picture.
Ngee :D He soooo handsome!
Ok diam, biarlah nak puji future hubby sendirikan. HEHEHE!
So now I cant wait for the day, even the location still undecided. sigh!
There is a few places we wanted to book but yet still consider.
Our first choice is THE LEGEND INTERNATIONAL WATER HOMES.
Luth will check his schedule first and then barulah book the place.
isk susah betul ngn footballer ni, busy memanjang! *positive seena positive*
Serious I loveeeeeeeee indeed my dress! Rasa nak tidur je pakai that dress.
I memang crazy on dress, dress is my favorite outfit,
easy & comfortable and this one is my new fav dress :)
Wait for the pre wedd picca ya darlings! *muah muah*


My black dress kindda like this :)
My prince's outfit :)

p/s : congrats Felda United 1-0 Kedah. Good Luck for next game vs Perlis ;) Chaiyok!



Love, Seena.

No comments: