Monday, March 7, 2011

Stress :(

I face the hard time now ;(
It might be tasks from HIM yang esa and it is hard for me to face it.
Im tired, sick, but I know im strong enough to face all this crap.
YA ALLAH, please give me the strength. I really need it now.
Why is it so hard to get married?
Two months to go, and theres many things need to be done by now.
Our career stop us by doing all the preparations, even all the documents needed we didnt done yet.
HIV test, this and that, bla bla bla ....... urgh soo stress! 
*pengsan* 

bye.

1 comment:

S a b b y & J a i said...

sabar my dear.. dalam masa skrang ni bnyk sgt dugaan yg dtg utk both of u.. and dont worry about the paper preparation suma.. as long as u buat sikit2 thats good enaugh.. :) be happy yeh.. and dont 4gt to pray and doa.. insyaAllah, all will be fine..
x0x0...~