Sunday, February 20, 2011

WTH!

Ok this is scary, last Saturday night around 2am me & Nad went to Asia Cafe.
As usual Luth asked me to sent my picture, and the place :)
He's not around, he got game at Perlis and all my friends a.k.a my brothers who always with me went to club. But me & Nad so malas to go to club
because my fiancee is not around.
Anddddddddddd...see what ive got when I snap picture of the place....tatoooooottttttt!

1st picture - Nad & Me
2nd Picture - Asia Cafe, SS15 Subang Jaya
3rd picture - WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??


Ok please teliti the last picture, this is so damn true. I have no time to edit it!
The time I snap this I can see his head, but when I look in the picture I got this!
Deymmm son! So scary!


P/s : Congrats Felda United 2-0 against Perlis



Seena

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG cna...mane kepala that guys??
scary nye .....

S a b b y & J a i said...

ok babe! this is so scaryyy ok!! thn what happen laa? tkde any strange thing happen ke to both of u after that... seriously weyh.. sangat menakutkan.....