Sunday, February 13, 2011

ASTRORIANS I MISS

Last week is the last audition for Akademi Fantasia 9.
It held at Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil from Friday until Sunday.
Yes, I miss my old job a lot. I really miss my friends over there.
So last week they called me to join the audition, but im too tired to go on Friday.
I went on Saturday and I felt so HAPPY tak terkata being around them :)
And as usual macam macam gelagat orang time audition tu.
Ngee :D trust me, VERY FUNNY!
And on the same day got ASTRO FEST at ASTRO, Bukit Jalil.
After AF9 Audition me and friends went there.
WE HAD OH MY MY SO MUCH FUN! And Faizal Tahir just rock our socks! ;)
We end the day with enter the "rumah hantu" and kelakar please.
Actually takde lah takut mana, but semua dah psycho mental kan and masuk sekali 6 orang campur hantu jalan sebelah adalah dalam 10 orang dalam rumah tu.
KELAKAR SANGAT! Kalau blackberry jatuh pun I rasa kiterang akan biarkan je.
I had a great day with them and now I miss them already :(
I wish I can stay there, but for the sake of my future I have to move on.
InsyaAllah, kalau disitu tempatnya saya akan kembali :)














Hugs, Haseena.

No comments: