Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 1 after long break.

Urgh. Bored to death.

As for me this holiday is not a good one.
So as a conclusion for my early 2011 not treat me well.
Please treat be a bit nicer for coming weeks and months.

*pray hard*

To my dear Mohd Luth Abu Hassan,
We've been through a lot and I hope we manage to face all the task given from HIM.
Sayang I love you so much and theres no one can replace you.

As for my latest wedding list.
Now the percentage increase to 85%.
Alhamdulillah.



Seena.

5 comments:

S a b b y & J a i said...

1st day of work after a long break *for me la kan* sgt membosankan huhuhu... rase nak balik rumah je now... :( kan best klu cuti sebulan ngeee :D

Haseena said...

agreed!rasa nak duduk rumah, tgk tv, mengadap ayra, keluar makan, happy2. uwaaaa kena reboot and start working as usual. MALASSSS!

S a b b y & J a i said...

wahhhh u best ade ayra.. tak sabar nak ada baby cepat.. ngeee =D

jom kite balik thn makan knyg2..., thn tidoooo zzzZZZzzzz.. :p

Haseena said...

Hahaha :D tolong la cepat dapat baby.
Boleh I tolong cubit.ngee :D

Jommmmmmmmm! I wish i can go back now.

S a b b y & J a i said...

amin amin amin :D waaaahhhh...!!? nak kena cubit dgn auntie cna?? aiiyyooooohh.... habis lah anak i nnt... ehehehehe....