Monday, February 28, 2011

"Selekeh" Me & Love Luth :)


I'm coming home
I'm coming home
tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday


HELLO MARCH!

So my wish list for this month would be,
GOOD HEALTH PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE.

Things to do :
1) Settle wedding documents
2) Pre-wedding photog
3) Get address from "the guests"
4) Invitation card
5) Find a house


Alhamdulillah my preparation is up to 88%.
I already did the most important thingy. And now only small lil thing.
Nasib baik start awal this preparation thingy, I hope I didnt missed a thing.
I just want a simple wedding but nice.
I dont need oh-so-crowded pelamin.
As long as my loves one around me then i'll be the happier bride ;)

Thanks to my family for the fully support.
Thanks Abah & Mak, I am so touched.
They followed me everywhere I go :)
Im so thankful & grateful to have a great & loveable parents.

*BIG HUGS*


Felda Utd 1 Harimau Muda 1



P/s : Good Luck Felda United for tonight's match! Felda United vs T-Team.

No comments: