Monday, November 8, 2010

Time flies so fast

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock. Every time i hear the clock tick-ing my heart will beat 1 level faster.
Pejam celik pejam celik, theres another 6 months left to the BIG DAY! *takut*
Banyak benda kena settlekan and I baru prepare 20% of it. Agagagaga :))
Kalau tengok me and him memang nampak cool, tapi deep inside us only Allah knows.
Alhamdulillah both family pun macam happy buat preparation and busy cari contacts & quotation.
This week me and him will go for kursus kahwin to get the sijil :) buttt i have problem here,
I got training this weekend, YEAY for that! pening pening, nak cancel pun tak boleh sebab nanti bila Luth dah start training dah tak ada masa nak pergi so I have to start thinkinggggggggg :l
Last week I dah tempah design for luth's wedding ring and by end of December dah siap.
Can't wait to see the ring when its done! *woot woot*
And will squeeze a few hours time to bought the rest of the hantaran pulak. Banyak lagi ok!
And when I calculate my budget alhamdulillah I can afford to buy good stuff for him. ngee :D
As we plan 2 months before wedding we will find a house for us after married at maybe around Bangi sebab dekat dengan tempat training dia. No more KL Plus this season, its gonna be GO FELDA GO!
HAHAHAHA :D Hopefully he doing fine in his new team! Go Baby Go!
So back to wedding preparation, he will give me two rings since we didnt do the engagement.
And he already bought me one and its sooooooo pweety, me likey very much!
So yeah our target is we MUST done buy everything before March so that we wont get any mess soon.
Doakan kami please.

Love, C-na.

No comments: