Monday, November 22, 2010

I mean seriously, WHATEVER!

I've been kept this feeling since ages.
I really dont want you to know that you hurts me badly.
Cause you're my bestfriend and I do loves you so much.
Even we are not growing up together, but we had so much fun since we're met end of 2003.
:(

Seriously what is your problem? Did I do anything wrong to you?
I kept these to myself, when I heard all these stories. At 1st I try to not to think but it getting worst,
and you didnt realize until now that I can smell something is not right between us.
Dulu masa study jauh from you, you tak call, tak reply my message, its ok - I understand.
You have new classmates and you just loves spending time with them, I am really fine with it.
Cause for your information, before i met you I have my true friends from Subang Jaya.
We all has been through every chapter in teenage life. Party, stupid girl's fight, being jealous to each other?
I loves them sooo soooo much until now, cause they just understand me since back then.
And even I have no time to see them or hangout with them but they really understand my situation unlike you.
Internet & handphone is our medium to communicate and there is no reason to not keep in touch.
But you, you said I've change a lot? Come on! If you are my bestfriend you should understand my situation.
Im getting married, too many things to be done in soooooo little time FYI!
Sometimes when i have big fight with Luth i can see you smile behind my back.
And sometimes we do fight because of you, the wrong info you gave to him.
When I call you ajak lepak you said ok I will call you back - but you dont.
So I thought you're too tired to hangout, but when Luth asked me did you called me last night ajak lepak I starting to think what is your agenda? You said you will call me back but you dont, and you go out with the rest and one of them called Luth to come over. SERIOUSLY WTH?
I do called you everytime I on the way back from work. And these words came out from your mouth "you now dah anti-social kan cna". Comeeee on bestie! What are you trying to do? AGENDA APAKAH?
Even when u called me anti-social pun u still tak reply my BBM but you can reply Luth's BBM.
Not funny k! I mean seriously NOT FUNNY!
Do you have anything against me when im with Luth? Or because Luth is you friend's ex boyfriend.
She's your friend, I just know her! not even close with her. Am I breaking the girl's rules?
"Friend cannot be with friend's ex" Come onnnnnnnnn! Like i said she's yours not mine and the things happened between she and Luth dah lama over k, we are not in the highschool anymore. WAKE UP!
Im sorry if these was wrong but like I said you hurts me so bad. SAKIT TAU!

FYI, whatever your agenda I dont care because I have my other true friends from Subang Jaya and UiTM.
And we are over our highschool's attitude. Being jealous and anti-social is not in our dictionary babe!
I only spend my quality time with those who appreciate and understand me like THEM :)
Activities I did with them I had so much fun cause we always stay positive to each other.
But I still loves you no matter what, and I really hope you realize what you've done.
I takkan pernah gaduh and berdendam dengan orang but now I am sad for what you did.
I hope I can get through all these, semoga "you" sedar bestie. Love you so tight!!


I LOVE MOI FRIENDS!


Cinta, Seena.

No comments: