Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Favorite

PHOTOGRAPHER

For past few months everyday i browse and find a good photographer for my big day.I have few friends but I need someone who can help me to find fresh & creative idea.Wedding is so important to me, once in a lifetime - InsyaAllah :) So last month I got a text from my friend, Sabrina Marzuki - She's getting married too this coming January. She was introduced me to this creative photographer, Mr Shahril or known as Abg Bob - he asked us to call him with that name :) I lovessssss all his artwork, it looks wow and wow and wow. Just cant wait for the pre-wed shoot!

DESIGNER

Nik Erwan Roseli - Right

I know this creative & very cool designer from my Mr. Love :) before raya aidilfitri. Before I met him I always sent my baju raya to a boutique at Kajang but last raya i was a bit late. And Luth tell me he has a designer friend. Hehehe :D Omg! I hantar 5 baju and tak sampai a month dah siappppp. And the result was superb! Seriously me suka sangat sangat. For those yang nak design and tempah baju I suggest you to see this person. I called him Nik, his name is Nik Erwan Roseli. I can see his bright future based on his creativeness. From now on I pasti akan tempah my baju raya dekat dia SAHAJA! And he also can design wedding dress, pwettyyyyylah sangat. Feel free to drop by his website ok peeps!


Love, C-na.

No comments: